Saturday 11 June 2011

Saturday!

I cannot believe it's been a week already.  I am settling in, getting used to the sites and sounds, and feeling welcomed and accepted. 

I was supposed to go hiking at this waterfall with Rudy today, but it was rainy this morning and we didn't feel like hiking in mud.  Instead we went to the beach and played cards.  It was a really quiet and mellow day.  Rudy laughed at my sunburn and taught me a crazy German dice game his wife Julia taught him.  I can't wait to teach everyone at home.  It's way cooler than Yatzee.


This is a baby pig in front of a fishing boat at the beach.

I have been invited to church in the morning, and I cannot say no, even though I really want to.  It starts ay 6:30 am and goes until 12:30 pm.  Seriously.  I love the Lord more than anything, but 6 hours seems a little intense to me. 

I will be sure to let everyone know how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment